Full title: Studio20: Engaging Learners Online | Abbreviated: Studio20
If you are attending:
- I just registered for Studio20: Engaging Learners Online in November. Join me! #Studio20BC (add link)
- Three days of learning, reflecting, and networking? Count me in! I’ve just registered for Studio20, and you can, too. #Studio20BC (add link)
- Studio20 will invigorate teaching and learning in B.C. — grab your tickets before they’re gone! (add link) #Studio20BC
- Educators, designers, and students — oh, my! Find out more by registering for Studio20 (add link) #Studio20BC
If you are presenting:
- I’m presenting at #Studio20BC this year! Hope to see you there (insert link to session)
- Join me for my session at #Studio20BC (insert link to session)
Here’s some text you can copy and paste to explain Studio20:
Mark your calendars for Studio20: Engaging Learners Online, November 17–19, 2020.
Studio20 is an exciting new BCcampus-hosted event that is coming this November 17–19, 2020. The theme of the event is engagement of learners online through vision, voice, and active learning.
Prepare yourselves for am online workshop over three half-days that is designed to turn teaching online from “drab” to “fab”!
Using a studio-based learning approach, we strive to offer a fun and meaningful learning experience for B.C. post-secondary educators, staff, and students — especially those who teach and learn online.