Studio20: Engaging Learners Online brought together post-secondary educators, staff, and students from across the sector to learn, share, and connect with each other.
Thank you to all that joined us!
A studio is “a workplace for the teaching or practice of an art.” Studio20 explored the art of engaging learners online and featured keynotes and facilitators focused on the themes of vision, voice, and active learning.
3 days informed by studio learning approaches offered in a mix of modes:
- Live online sessions and interactive spaces
- Learning activities and application of knowledge
- Places for collaboration and co-creation
This event provided opportunities to:
- Play with teaching strategies and approaches
- Connect with fellow educators to share experiences and expertise
- Participate in fun activities for social connection and community